The website of Euro Information Services meets the legal requirements.
We certainly respect the privacy of internet users and we have a license of use.
Protection of privacy on our servicess
Euro Information Services is committed to scrupulously respect the trust you have put in it and to apply the provisions of the law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on "IT, files and data protection" and the ethics related to the use of personal information that you may need to communicate as part of navigation on its internet site. You have a right to access, update, rectify or oppose which you can exercise by contacting EISERVICES@eis.e-i.com
Editor and Web service provider of site
Editor : Euro Information Services
Director of publication : HAESSLER François
Legal name SAS - Capital 644 704 €
Registered office : 35 rue Eugène Ducretet 68200 MULHOUSE
Registered in RCS Mulhouse B 384 454 690 - Code APE 759Z
Authorization to exert delivered by the C.N.A.P.S. under n°: AUT-068-2113-01-06-20140358797.
The exercise authorization confers no public power prorogative to the company or persons who benefit.
Telephone : 03 89 60 80 00
Web service provider of site : Euro Information
Simplified Joint Stock Company
Registered office : 4 rue Frédéric-Guillaume Raiffeisen 67000 STRASBOURG
Registered in RCS Strasbourg B 312 730 674
Telephone : 03 88 14 88 14
Euro Information Services disclaims all responsibility for the content of these pages and its use that may be made. Euro Information Services cannot be found liable in any way if the documents and the relevant graphical items published on this server contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and also changes that are made periodically to information contained on this server. Besides, access to certain products and services may be subject to restrictions for conventional reasons.
This site uses Google Analytics, a web analysis tool provided by Google Inc, to improve services offered to you.
Google Analytics is set with the IP address masking feature which records only partially your IP address, so that you cannot be identified by this analysis tool.
You can however set with this link your browser in order to disable and reject any collection of information by the Google Analytics tool.
Statement of rights
Texts and graphics, their presentation and their assembly in this site are the property of Euro Information Services. They constitute works and are protected as such under laws of countries around the world and international treaties. All data relating to individuals collected directly by Euro Information Services and disseminated on this site is subject to a prior authorization request with those concerned. Any use in this site of logos, of personal information belonging to a third party and any dissemination of articles in the press is subject to a prior authorization, express and written (paper or electronic).
License to use
By accessing this site or one of its items, you accept a license granted by Euro Information Services with the conditions defined below. Access to products and services described on this site may be subject to restrictions with regard to certain persons or certain countries. None of the products or services presented here will be provided by Euro Information Services to a person if the law of his country of origin, or another country that would concern him, prohibits it. It is up to any interested person to check beforehand with his local councils that his legal and fiscal status allows him to subscribe products and/or services presented on this site.
Under this license, the following rights are exclusively granted :
- a right to private, personal and nontransferable use on the content of the site or one of its items
- a right of reproduction for storage for purposes of representation on a single workstation and reproduction screen, in one copy, for backup or printout, any use of documents, of any kind whatsoever, from this website must acknowledge the source.
Subject to rights granted above, any representation and/or reproduction, even partial of the content of this site and/or one of its items is expressly prohibited including :
- for commercial and/or distribution purposes any use of one of the items of the site in an IT environment in the network, by using links. It is particularly prohibited to display a page of this site in a frame not belonging to Euro Information Services (by the technique of « framing ») and insertion of an image belonging to Euro Information Services in a page not belonging to Euro Information Services (by the technique of « in lin linking »).
- Repeated and systematic extraction of protected material or not of the site causing any harm to Euro Information Services. This particularly includes the items protected by Law no 98-536 of 1st July 1998, on the legal protection of databases.
However establishing links to the page whose address is https://www.ei-services.com is allowed under the following conditions :
- that this page appears under this address, that if the links are established from the figurative mark, Euro Information Services authorizes the reproduction and representation for that purpose only.
- that the operating sites with links to this address carry our an activity and disseminate information, images or any other document in compliance with public order and morality and generally are compliant with French law. Euro Information Services reserves the right to modify these conditions at any time.
Euro Information Services reserves the right to modify and or correct the content of this site at any time without notice. Any rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved by Euro Information Services.
Hypertext links to other sites from https://www.ei-services.com can, under no circumstances hold Euro Information Services responsible.